Our top priority is the health and wellbeing of our delegates and staff.
We are acting accordingly to the government guidelines and are following developments on a daily basis. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, we respectfully ask that you do not attend the training.
Our training room at John Pounds centre is a large, well ventilated room that allows you to comfortably seat at least 2 metres apart.
We have risk assessed our room and ensured cleaning measures are in place.
- Social distancing will always be adhered to include innovative ways of contributing to group work.
- All refreshments will be provided in individual packaging and disposable cups provided (although we would encourage that you bring your own personal refillable cup).
- Track and Trace and risk assessment will be in operation upon registration.
- Individual hand sanitiser and face masks will be available.
- Delegates will be asked to wear a mask when moving and using communal areas.
- Removal of masks is optional when sat at the desk.
- For practical sessions, delegates will be provided with full PPE to practice donning and doffing appropriately, as you would in clinical practice.
In line with government guidelines we reserve the right to convert courses to a live webinar if it can no longer be held face to face.